Únete

martes, 30 de marzo de 2010

OH HAPPY DAY! 3O.O3.1O

Hi everyone! Today has been a funny day. P.E in the firts hour,
basketball and volley, and later, we've seen a film of Al-Andalus,
was very boring and I asleep over the table.
It has been the first time that I asleep in a class, but it was
so bored! Hahahahah, talking with Sofia too, and maths, (nothing)
music, and the last hour, we've been outside, in the sun, really cool.
And, the great present, Marina in the bathroom, and I enjoying a
F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S moment, cause I love his smile, his perfect smile.
Tomorrow we'll get the results of the subjects, so good results.
I also will go to eat to the shopping centre, and to see
"Remember Me" in the cinema with some friends.
I'm so exicited, I want make a loooooooot of photos.
I dont know that I can wear tomorrow. I must know it!

PIC:



I love it. Tomorrow is the LAST DAY IN THE HIGH SCHOOL!!! Yaaaaay!
See you soon.




·M♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario