Únete

viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

melancolía.



Isn't it great that you know that, I'm ready to go wherever you're at
anywhere, I'll be there.



I’m moving on. letting go, holding on to tomorrow. I’ve always got the memories while I’m finding out who I’m gonna be. We might be apart but I hope you always know, you’ll be with me wherever I go.
It's time to show the world we’ve got something to say, a song to sing out loud we’ll never fade away, I know I’ll miss you but we’ll meet again someday, we’ll never fade away.



I miss you and I miss your smile, and I still shed a tear every once in a while, and even though it's different now you're still here somehow but
my heart won't let you go, and I need you to know that I miss you.
I know you're in a better place, but I wish that I could see your face, I know you're where you need to be, even though it's not here with me.




All you have to do is call my name, no matter how close or far away, ask me once and I'll come running. And when I can't be with you, dream me near, keep me in your heart and I'll appear.
All you gotta do is turn around, close your eyes and look inside.


I hope you find it, what you're looking for, and I hope it's everything you dreamed your life could be, and so much more. And I hope you're happy, wherever you are, I wanted you to know that, nothing's gonna change that. The time that you danced with me, with no music playing
I remember the simple things, I remember till I cry, but the one thing I wish I'd forget, the memory I wanna forget, is goodbye.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario