Únete

domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

CAUSE WHEN YOU'RE..

.


You take a deep breath and you walk through the doors
It’s the mornin of your very first day you say hi to your friends you
ain’t seen in a while and try to stay out of everybody’s way
It’s your freshman year and you’re gonna be here for the next 4 years
In this town hopin’ one of those Senior boys
Will wink at you and say you know I have’nt seen you around before
cause when you’re fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You’re gonna believe them and when you’re fifteen
Feelin’ like there’s nothin to figure out count to ten
Take it in this is life before you know who you’re gonna be. Fifteen
You sit in class next to red-head Abigail and soon enough you’re best friends
Laughi’n at the other girls who think they’re so cool
We’ll be out of here as soon as we can and then you’re on your very first date
And he’s got a car and you’re feelin like flyin
And you’re momma’s waitin up and you’re thinkin he’s the one
And you’re dancin around the room when the night ends
When the night ends cause when you’re fifteen and somebody tells you they
love you you’re gonna believe them, and when you’re
fifteen
And your first kiss makes your head spin around but in your life you’ll do things
Greater than datin the boy on the football team I didn’t know it at fifteen
When all you wanted, was to be wanted, wish you could go back
And tell yourself what you know now back then I swore I was gonna marry him someday but I realized some bigger dreams in life and Abigail gave everything she had to a boy who changed his mind and we both cried
cuase when you’re fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You’re gonna believe them and when you’re fifteen
Don’t forget to look before you fall I’ve found time can heal most anything
And you just might find who you’re supposed to be
I didn’t know who I was supposed to be at fifteen.

-I still have some time, but I’m starting to feel it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario